A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO PCB MANUFACTURING
PCB stands for “printed circuit boards”. It is responsible for forming the backbone of all the major electronic items in the world of electric industry. PCB manufacturing is said to be a miraculous invention that makes it special corner in every aspect of computational electronics. This may include simplest devices such as calculators. China pcb is the main element behind the satisfaction of device’s electrical and mechanical circuit requirements.
PCB manufacturing is basically responsible for telling the electricity where to go in order to bring electronic device to life. China pcb directs the flowing current around its surface via a cooper pathways network. This copper pathway network is a complex system of routes that describes the specific role of PCB’s each piece.
Below is the brief step-by-step guide on how to carry out PCB manufacturing that results in an ideal China pcb:
- The circuit board to be used for the China pcb must be rigorously compatible with a PCB layout.
- The China pcb layout must be created under the supervision of a professional designed using an authentic PCB manufacturing software.
- Some of the most common PCB manufacturing softwares are; OrCAD, Pads, KiCad, and a few more.
- An important point to keep in mind is; before starting with PCB manufacturing, the designers must inform their contract manufacturer about the China pcb design they are about to work upon.
- Now that your PCB design is approves, the designer will began working on the selected format approved by the manufacturer support.
- Gerber was born in the world of China pcb as the perfect output format.
- All the Gerber file generation steps encodes some of the vital pieces of the information that may include drill drawing and copper tracking layers.
- After deeply examining the PCB manufacturing file, the designer forwards it to the PC Board Houses for production.
- PC Board Houses run DFM (Design for Manufacture) check before starting with the board’s fabrication.
- FILE TO FILM:
- Next step in the China pcb manufacturing uses a special printer which is known as plotter. It makes photo films of PCB in order to print the circuit board.
- The plotter provides with a highly detailed film of the PCB design.
- A highly detailed film of the PCB design is the final product.
- Every layer formed in PCB manufacturing has its own clear and black film sheet.
- ALL ABOUT COPPER:
- Next steps in PCB manufacturing includes the removal of the pre-bounded copper on both the sides. It is whittled away and the design is revealed.
- After application of photo-resist film and keeping the wanted copper in its place, the unwanted copper is removed.
- Next step is of layer alignment of the China pcb and optical inspection.
- FINAL STEPS:
- The final steps in the pcb processes includes layering-up and bonding, drilling of the China pcb board, plating and deposition of the copper, outer layer imaging, and plating.
- After the plating is done, final etching takes place.
- It is followed by solder mask application, surface finish, silkscreen, electrical test, and finally profiling and V-Scoring of the China pcb.
ChinaPCBOne Technology LTD. is the author of this article on PCB manufacturing. Find more information, about China pcb.