Charging phones is, at times, a big nuisance. They take no less than 2-3 hours to get charged fully. So, people usually have a hard time stepping outside their homes without the fear of missing out on important calls if the phone gets switched off. Thanks to technology, many advanced technology power banks and lightning chargers have made life easy. In this guide, we have listed 4 such portable charging devices (power banks and lightning chargers) that offer stellar performance.
- The 4-in-1 USB Charging Cable by Mcdodo
This Mcdodo 4-in-1 charger cable is not an ordinary charging and data transmission cable. It supports a current of 2.4A that, in turn, charges the phones very quickly. It has 4 connectors (2 for lightning devices, 1 for micro USB devices, and 1 for USB-C devices) that allow the flexibility to charge 4 devices simultaneously. Some other amazing benefits of using this charging cable are as follows.
- It’s made of braided nylon. Hence, you don’t have to worry about breakage since the cable is already flexible.
- The high-quality connectors are resistant to rust.
- McDodo’s 20000 mAh Power Bank
This advanced power bank has a digital display screen that indicates how much battery is remaining in the power bank. It’s compatible with USB-C devices and micro and USB input devices. The best part is that this power bank can charge two devices at once.
- Baseus 30000mAh Power Bank
This is one of the most sought-after power banks that can charge 5 devices at once. Needless to say, it has 5 input ports (4 USB and 1 Type-C). Some other features that make this power bank an absolute delight to have are as follows.
- It gives a power backup of 10 hours. This much power can easily charge an iPhone 8 up to 12 times and an iPhone XR up to 7 times.
- It has an LED display screen that clearly indicates the battery status all the time.
- McDodo’s Auto-disconnect Micro USB Charging Cable
This is an Android lightning charger that has unparalleled features as listed below.
- The gold-plated connectors are corrosion-resistant. It increases the life of the charger and also protects the phone’s port from getting damaged.
- It is equipped with the rare automatic disconnect feature that redirects the cable to stop charging as soon as the internal battery reaches 100%.
- It is an effective armor against overheating and battery damage.
All in all, using advanced charging devices is cost-effective because they protect the battery from damage and, themselves, last for years.